Monday, May 12, 2008

Beat

Had many Heart Attacks during school today, due to the checking of scripts. Oh, Mindy was saying like her heart's broken or something like that, then I was telling her to read the article on " How to mend a broken heart " in the English magazine we received today. Okay, that's so lame, cause she laughed so wickedly. Well, enough of studies.

I wanna buy some folding star papers, to start folding, it's quite addictive and fun yeah, Jess? Woohooo! I've got not much plans now currently, just yeah, the only plan on 17 May with the loveliest people on planet earth! I'm so excited! Its time to catch up with 'em, chit chat about everything, hear complaints and yahhhh, eat together. Jess thinks my life revolves around eating cause I'm always talking about eating to her. Haha, well.. Girl, eating is a joy ya know! Hahaha.

I'm done with Wei Cong's present!!! So happy, cause I'm quite satisfied with it! Hopefully he tears when he see it, hahaha, oh well, hopefully he's just very happy with the present from Jess & I :D

No CCA tomorrow, happy happy, & very happy! Yeahhhhhhhhh :D

Alright, JOYCE & JOLYN, LOOOK HEREEEE!
The pictures are already in my computer, long long ago. Just that I didn't get to send 'em to you girls! But..do you want me to upload them into blogger? Muahahahah :D Woooooooooohoooo, you know what pictures they are xD

Cheers.